The pub and fika are still closed until further notice – but we are working on opening again! Unfortunately it’s been hard to find staff – if you are interested in working and have basic knowledge of kitchen hygiene, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
However, starting Friday we will be offering Kalmar-to-go: takeaway food from Kalmar nation! Kalmar-to-go will be open 12-15 and 18-22 Tuesday 7/4 and Thursday 9/4.
Office hours are open as normal: 16-18 Mon, Wed, Thur and 12-13 Tue & Fri.
We do however encourage you to contact the curators through email if possible:
- For questions regarding membership, housing or any questions not concerning the Second or Third curators, you can reach the First curator at 1Q@kalmarnation.se or 018-69 49 81
- For questions regarding salary, invoices or economy in general the Second curator can be reached at 2Q@kalmarnation.se or 018-69 49 82
- For questions regarding the pub, restaurant or clubs the Third curator can be reached at 3Q@kalmarnation.se
We will not be having gasques or clubs until it’s deemed to be safe.
Regarding member activities, the situation is as follows:
- Spex group, photo group, choir, theatre group and sewing circle are no longer meeting as normal, but are looking into digital solutions
- Yoga and floor ball are cancelled for the semester, or until the situation improves
- The mixtape circle are meeting digitally every week during the normal time (20.00 on Thursdays), more information can be found in the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/305952412231/
- The art circle is meeting in the garden during the normal time (12-16 on Sundays), for updates see https://www.facebook.com/groups/KalmarPaintingUppsala/
The board and curators are continually working with how to handle the situation concerning Covid-19, and are recommending all members to stay home if you have symptoms and to wash your hands often and carefully.